Garden Xpress Contactless Delivery
We are taking the following precautions during the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure our employees and customers’ safety:
- Where possible, payments will be completed online. In some cases we may accept mobile payments via credit card. In these cases Garden Xpress employees and customers will be masked, and mobile payment pads will be sanitized before and after use.
- All Garden Xpress delivery personnel wear masks during product pick up, truck loading, and delivery
- All Garden Xpress delivery personnel will not enter any homes, garages, or backyards. All product will be left at the front door or driveway per customer request.
- All Garden Xpress delivery personnel will sanitize their hands before and after each delivery to prevent potential cross contact
- Any paperwork, printouts, or documents will be provided to customers electronically, or when physical copies are required they will be packaged with the full delivery and not physically handed from staff to customer
- We request that all customers allow our delivery drivers to complete product delivery before retrieving their order, and request customers wear masks and sanitize their hands before retrieving their order.
- If any customer is under self quarantine, have been in close contact with a positive COVID-19 case, or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 themselves, we ask that they contact our team as soon as possible so we can take additional precautions (including possible delivery rescheduling).
We continue to monitor and abide by all public health requirements and recommended best practices. Please check this page often for updates to our policies as the COVID-19 situation continues to develop.
Garden Xpress Inc. Oct. 2021